Sunday, February 8, 2009

our house...


...is a very, very, very fine house.
with two misfits in the basement,
life used to be so basic.
now everything is better,
cause we have each other.


la la, la la la laaa la...

the front room, with the storage room spilling out all the backpacking gear onto the super posh di couch. (there's a lot more gear than what you see here).

the awesome kitchen. small but quite functional.

our nice tv and dvd stand.

yes, these are the mirrors from the utah wedding reception.
it's true, miriam can be a home-maker/decorator.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Cute decorations!! Nice black and white bow on the mirror!

xoxo

Naomi Campbell said...

miriam those are so dang cute!! i cant wait to see your house again!!!

Bethany Medley said...

miriam, you guys are awesome!!!! i love it, its like a little cave!! i love my cave, just that a bomb went off!!

Hannah said...

You are a great Blogger Mirs, I love the spin off "Our House" And the monkey picture is really funny. I love you Mirs

best mom ever said...

I don't know if you remember--it was years before I actually hung a picture on a wall. I am still not sure what prompted me to start when I finally did. I am very proud of you for overcoming your inadequate upbringing. (We had other strengths!)