Friday, August 13, 2010


our days with soldier are over.
he was a very friendly guy but needed a little more than we could give him.
we did the smart thing and found him another friend to play with.
he has a better home with more room to run like crazy and an owner with time to spend with him.
we wish him the best and are grateful to him for helping us see what it really takes to get a dog. next time we'll really know how to think it through.

3 comments:

Carin said...

Thanks for the validation!! The kids have been begging and begging. Every once in a while I consider it. But most of the time, I hold my ground. Now we can wit a little longer!!

Diana said...

My kids and hubby have been on the dog hunt too, but I say no way! Not yet! Not until all of the little people are here and everyone is potty trained. :)And then a potty and people trained dog...no puppies please :-).

Hannah said...

Yeah, I think that was a good decision. You don't need the extra stress with ushering in this new babe soon! Love you Mirs!