raw and unedited
Miriam, I'm so excited for you!!!! And you too Aaron! I want details!!!!
@$#%@***^%#^%%@@%%@%!!!!!!!!!!!
um, we were at your house last night. You better have taken this test this morning!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!
YEA!!!! I am so excited for you!! You guys are going to be great parents :)
Congratulations!
Wow I just wanted a picture of the car but this is WAY better!! I'm so so so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I hear you're moving to Eureka. Aaron needs to talk to Greg about forestry and the issues here.
CONGRATS GIRL! Since your sisters are surprised as well, was this you way of announcing it to everyone, including family?! Such exciting news for you and your hubby, I'm looking forward to seeing more updates on your blog!
Congratulations!!! How exciting. Love the photo - very creative.
Oh so exciting!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Miriam, I'm so excited for you!!!! And you too Aaron! I want details!!!!
@$#%@***^%#^%%@@%%@%!!!!!!!!!!!
um, we were at your house last night. You better have taken this test this morning!
OH MY GOSH!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!
YEA!!!! I am so excited for you!! You guys are going to be great parents :)
YEA!!!! I am so excited for you!! You guys are going to be great parents :)
Congratulations!
Wow I just wanted a picture of the car but this is WAY better!! I'm so so so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!
Wow I just wanted a picture of the car but this is WAY better!! I'm so so so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I hear you're moving to Eureka. Aaron needs to talk to Greg about forestry and the issues here.
CONGRATS GIRL! Since your sisters are surprised as well, was this you way of announcing it to everyone, including family?! Such exciting news for you and your hubby, I'm looking forward to seeing more updates on your blog!
Congratulations!!! How exciting. Love the photo - very creative.
Oh so exciting!
Post a Comment