I've forgotten what it feels like to be able to bend over and pick something up off the floor.
I am pregnant in all my dreams. No matter what I'm doing.
I think women that carry to 40 weeks should be part of an elite club - like the people that climb Everest without oxygen. Many experience the journey and see the view from the top but there are few who have been through it to this extent and can truly understand.
5 comments:
Oh, this was the best analogy! Everest with no oxygen! That is so so true. Keep going Miriam, you can do it! (there is really no choice).
I LOVE YOU
Not long now Miriam!!! But every day will some like an entire month...all by itself!! But reality is within two weeks, you won't be pregnant anymore. You can do it!! Hang in there. So happy for you!
I love the room, especially the shelf that Grandpa made you! I have mine hanging up too :) I'm looking forward to seeing you!
I went two days past the due date with both of my boys. Does that mean I get to join your club?
Well obviously I'm reading this post a little late...you've done it! She's here! And wow, that's a great picture of her room--so cute!
Post a Comment