Monday, February 21, 2011

new experiences and new friends




rice cereal. a new addition to the menu. not the most tasteful or exciting thing. nor is it really effective as a food item. just gets a sour face out of the babe, a laugh from mom and dad and a big mess. we might postpone any further attempts until she seems more interested.






she snuggles, she laughs hysterically, she chills out, she's all i think about, she's all i dream about, she's all we live for and the only thing on this blog anymore.
she slept for 6 straight hours two nights in a row - a new record.
she's growing up all the time.

3 comments:

Solana said...

I hope I'm as positive about motherhood as you are, Miriam. Jade is your whole world, and you've accepted it and are happy about it. I'm thinking that'll be a hard adjustment for me...but I love how you portray motherhood.
That pic of you and Jade chilling--priceless!

Naomi said...

Haha!! That last picture is awesome! I hope that one lives forever!!!! Miss you guys SO much!

Laynie said...

I love the last picture, she's like "yeah I'm the boss in this house"