eliza
15 months
i usually wait for inspiration to start writing.
but if we wait for inspiration to come through the door and tell us when to start, where to go and what to do, we do our potential a royal disservice.
i've many thoughts and feelings of late. deep and i'm sure insightful, but perhaps not too articulate.
liberation of heart and mind has come in the way of solitude.
the blanket of earth, teeming with life, grounds me to where i've not been in years.
the silence fills me.
the solitude rewards me.
the stillness enfolds me.
where time dissipates into the distant hills and voices of the world dim under the towering trees.
that's when simplicity is profound enough.

2 comments:
So beautiful, Miriam. Want to post the poem and last line on a favorite poetry site, if you wouldn't mind. Otherwise, I will just deeply appreciate where your at right now. Lovely, truly. Love, Rae
I know Jade is the Miriam twin, but I see Medley in that pic of Eliza!!! Beautiful words as always. So glad you're enjoying your new home.
Post a Comment