life is the vibrant and green foliage,
it is the reaching trees and the flittering birds.
feelings are the subtle and poignant colors of the sunset;
peace is in the settling breeze.
happiness instills with the rays of the setting sun
and smiles dance in the firelight.
earth joins us on the kitchen floor and settles at the bottom of the bathwater.
life joins me in my slumber and the stars breathe deeply within.
trees stand for no one and the pulse of life goes on like the earthly embers of the sun.
pose for life and you'll miss it.
live it, and it's yours.






2 comments:
I don't know how to comment on your beautiful poetry...so I'm just going to make silly comments like, your hair is getting so long! and I love the cute, sassy look you're giving the camera in that 3rd pic!
Again, just beautiful!! Some time you must publish your poetry.
Post a Comment