*i wanted to post this little blurb I put in our family newsletter. i apologize to you that might end up reading it twice but it came out so well i deemed it worthy to blog. thanks to my few, but much appreciated, loyal readers.
aaron is doing remarkably well. although at times he acts pregnant too - sleeping excessively, unable to get up for his eight o'clock class and eating weird things at weird times of the day. he is good about treating me like i'm pregnant; getting me the food i crave, renting lots of movies for me to watch, getting rid of the nasty smells in the house that make me sick, never taking my emotional constipation too seriously or my moodiness personal.
he's just right. but I knew that a long time ago. now, i'm just being reminded of that.
aaron has plans to hike the jmt this summer.
i have plans to do nothing.
it will be heaven.
4 comments:
Uh, I am a faithful reader. Thanks for the update! And you are amazing for writing the newsletter early. I still have to do ours.
OH Miriam!! It will pass, I promise...and then you'll feel better, you'll get bigger, you won't believe the baby isn't here yet, you'll be totally miserable, so miserable you'll push the baby out. Then you'll be in disbelief that you really did it, you'll be wondering why you weren't just happy with the baby inside, and in a little while you'll forget all of the nasty stuff because you'll be so completely in love with your baby and your life, that you'll decide to do it again!! Unbelievable!!
Glad to hear Aaron is treating you right! I'm praying for you guys! Do you know your due date yet?
We are pregnant too! Due Sept. 17th...at about 13 1/2- 14 weeks, the smells started becoming less intense, the gag reflex mostly subsided, and the utter exhaustion eased up a bit. It's just around the corner...you can do it! :) (At least hopefully it is for you too).
Keep up the good work Aaron! :)
Post a Comment