open house at my house from 4-6pm on april 23rd.
everyone who will be in town is welcome!
please call, email or facebook for my address if you don't have it.
celebration!!
I'm a long time reader. I really enjoy reading about your adventures in all things. I've uncloseted myself to congratulate you on such wonderful news. I like to think that if I lived a little closer I might have come to your open house with Sarie.
5 comments:
THANK FREAKING GOODNESS... oh sorry that slipped out.
Yay!! can't believe it's here.
Yea!! Thats super awesome!! I'm super proud of you!! We both are! We love you tons!
Naomi and Colin!!!
I'm a long time reader. I really enjoy reading about your adventures in all things. I've uncloseted myself to congratulate you on such wonderful news. I like to think that if I lived a little closer I might have come to your open house with Sarie.
Congrats on graduating! That is great, now onto the next adventure...motherhood :)
Post a Comment