Saturday, May 8, 2010

boy or girl?

alright folks, time to put in your guesses.
tell us what you think it will be; we find out on thursday, may 13th.
if you are correct you will forever have the wonderful feeling that you guessed right.
thanks for reading and posting!

14 comments:

Carin said...

OK Miriam---I know all of your sisters have girls, and there are so many girls, girls, girls in your family.....but I think you a different kind of Medley---one who has a boy first!!

Sarie said...

Mmmmmmm I'm going to go against my gut and say boy. I'm always wrong anyway, so I figure I'll take a opposite approach. xoxo

badknee said...

boy. definitely! if any of us was to ahve the first boy, it you would be you!

Naomi said...

We think it's going to be a boy. Colin says hes going to be born with a beard, like Aarons.

Melanye said...

Everyone I know is having a boy right now so I guess BOY! There will just be very few girls for them to date when they get old enough. :)

Hannah said...

I think it's a girl. Miriam, you were meant to be a mother of a girl. Dress up, barbies, dolls, star shaped sunglasses, calling yourself heartface... I mean it would be so perfect.... only time will tell!!

Laynie said...

I want to say boy... for the sake of breaking the trend, but in my gut i think it's going to be a girl. :)

Unknown said...

I have NO CLUE what it will be but I am just SOOOO excited to find out! I expect a mass text asap :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

I have NO CLUE what it will be but I am just SOOOO excited to find out! I expect a mass text asap :) Love ya!

Bonnie said...

I looked at the pink and blue and thought boy.

Diana said...

i guess boy too. :)

badknee said...

post about the sex already......

Unknown said...

Do you mean the gender? I'm not sure I want "details" :)

Naomi said...

oh please. Its a girl.