for all of those who don't think i'm showing yet...
i invite you to compare the first belly with the second.
observation: 5 months! she is the size of a banana. she's moving more but still just a flutter.
please welcome our beautiful new piano. i am so grateful for the help we had to make this dream come true. and I am thoroughly enjoying being able to practice and teach in my own house!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you got a piano! I've always wanted a grand piano. My mother has a yamaha grand that I hope to be able to inherit someday.
Yay for the Piano! It's gorgeous! And yes, I can see your cute lil baby bump. :) I'm only a few weeks ahead of you and mine is HUGE -- but this is my fifth baby so....
And it's a girl too :)
You look so good! love the little belly. That's great that you got a piano!
Uuuhhh . . . SO cute. You're really pregnant! yay.
The piano looks great!! I cant wait to come and jam with you next weekend! I'll have the piano parts to some of my rep that we could clunk through. And before you know it you'll be holding that girl!! I love you tons!
You are TOTALLY showing! I loved seeing you this weekend, your little belly seemed to just pop out overnight! You are simply adorable. Love you
Post a Comment