this is one of my most common pastimes as of late. another one is sitting upright and feeling just as miserable and tired but too uncomfortable to lay down.
stretch marks, multiple midnight refrigerator raids, contractions and chronic back pain are all now welcome guests in my day to day life. i walk around like i'm 95 years old. i don't remember things or conversate like i should at the young age of 25. the brain and the body are both being missed very much and i hope to welcome them home some day, even if a little battered and scarred from this little adventure.
we'll soon be welcoming our little girl home and in not too long. we can't wait to meet the cherub that we'll be borrowing from heaven. at the rate she's been moving around inside me, she'll be ready to take on the world when she gets here!
she's due september 30. now's the time to put in your guesses of when she'll arrive!
7 comments:
Amina Johnson has guessed she'll come the 25 of September. I'll take the early date!
I'm going to guess a day and a time. October 5th, 10 a.m.
I think she'll be about 7 lbs 12 oz.
I'm going to say Sept. 28th. I feel for you! Love ya!
October 3rd. I seriously can't even wait to meet her!!! I love the post and I am thinking of you Mirs, you are beautiful!
I love this! Only because it's so fresh in my mind! I'm sometimes still surprised that I can bend and twist.
Hang in there! It will end eventually...Good Luck!
October first. You're almost done!!
September 23rd at 4 am. 7 lbs. 8 oz. And to make sure one of my guesses is right...a GIRL!
Post a Comment