Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a few firsts


bath

stroller ride

car ride
experiencing the down
playing dress up
all nighter on the couch with mom
peed without the diaper on


5 comments:

us said...

I LOVE the first bath picture. She really is such a beautiful little girl. I'm not just being nice either... she's gorgeous!

Naomi said...

Oh Miriam I love these pictures! So cute. She is looking older already!! I was totally cracking up at the last one of Aaron and Colin saw it and said, "haha serves him right." Haha. I cant wait to sit down with you and talk with the newest mom in the family!! Love ya.

Laynie said...

what cute pictures! You need to tell Aaron that if he would just wear his diapers then those accidents wouldn't happen ;) Hope you are doing good. love ya mama!

Unknown said...

Ha ha Miriam I love the picture of aaron getting peed on. Classic parent moment (so I've heard). She looks so cute in all these pics! Wednesday we'll have to take a picture of her first shopping trip. Aww. . .

Solana said...

Hahah! Not all of these are typical "firsts"...I love it!