now that she's been smiling for weeks, jade has just started to laugh.
i can't think of a more endearing sound than her sporadic little chuckle.
it's rare and often replaced with a little cough
but she's learning to join in the fun!
she holds her head up like a champ
and loves to watch tv while sitting in the bumbo.
she still gets up for her hour of playtime at 3am.
not mommies favorite, but it won't last forever.
so they tell me.
but neither will these tender first months.
they find us all happy and overjoyed to have jade along for this adventure.
despite the bags under our eyes.

5 comments:
SHe is so so so adorable! She has the widest smile ever! Baby Jade!!!
That picture of you three is awesome!! Miriam, as beautiful and sweet as Jade is becoming, I couldnt help but look at you in that picture. You are so beautiful. You look so much like mom. I hope I look as beautiful as you two when I am a mother.
She really is such a wonderful, cute little baby!! And Miriam, I second naomi's comment. You look so gorgeous in this picture. I think you are so perfectly in your element being a mother. You can see the love you have for it on your face in this pic!
Love the family photo! You look gorgeous!
And check out that huge smile on Jade's face! Babies' smiles and giggles are so precious!
Post a Comment